We offer all companies assistance in selecting and opening an account with a suitable bank in Europe, Central America, South East Asia or the Indian Ocean islands. Internet banking in English and international credit cards are now commonplace.
Standard bank requirements are:
- company documents including apostillation
- description of the company’s activities – business plan
From all directors, proxies, shareholders and final owners of the company:
- Certified copy of passport
- a document with name and address (e.g. telephone, gas, electricity or water invoice not older than three months)
- bank reference (issued on request by the bank with which you have a current account)
Banks also want to know what currency you want to open the account in, what the initial deposit/transfer to the account will be, what the average balance will be, where the funds will be coming from and going to.
Some banks allow you to open a bank account by correspondence – without the client being present in person at the bank, others insist that the client come to the bank in person.
The cost of opening a bank account ranges from EUR 1,500 upwards.